2022 Profile Picture - Yearly Redraw

 


Character - Yours Truly
Time - Approx. 1.5 Hours

It's that time again! My 2022 profile picture redraw! RIP the weird hair shape. You will be missed. This one has a very similar pose as the last two years did, but I abandoned the peace sign this year. It isn't for lack of trying, it just didn't really fit. You'll also notice the addition of a jean jacket along with the hoodie! I actually drew this in April around when the weather where I'm from was the appropriate temperature for a jean jacket over a hoodie. The Jake Peralta vibes are also immaculate. I find it very amusing that my way of drawing hoods has changed barely at all since I was 12.

I also gave my drawn design darker hair and dimples this year. I've been trying to make my drawings of actual people look like the actual person I am drawing recently. My facial proportions still need some work, but we're working on it.

I look forward to another year of drawing and improving. These propic redraws are such a great marker of my progress as a digital artist. I hope you all enjoyed! If you have any questions about my art, feel free to ask.

Stay awesome! <3

(Also, can we talk about Stranger Things 4?? I'm posting this the day Vol. 2 is coming out, so as of writing this it isn't out yet but HOLY CRAP I'M QUAKING)

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos