Trish Felton: Guy In The Chair - SpearGirl

 

Character - Trish Felton
Time - Approx. 1.5 Hours

Another character for my Speargirl story! This is Ivy's best friend, Trish. Trish has gone through many, many redesigns over their time of being a character. They didn't even actually exist in the original version of Speargirl (or should I say Spearwoman *shudders*). Since their creation, they've always been Ivy's right-hand man and tech buddy. Every superhero needs a guy in the chair.

In this drawing, Trish is wearing the school uniform for the school they and Ivy go to, called Jefferson High School. Students have the option of a white, navy, or black polo and khaki's or a skirt. Trish is sporting a pair of Doc Martens that don't really read as Doc Martens, but I tried. I gave them a Todoroki pin on their tiny little backpack that you can barely tell is there. I absolutely love how their hair turned out. I used a light red for the shading and I've been vibing with colored line art as of late.

I hope you all like Trish! This is my first time drawing them in full color, even though they've been a character of mine since like 2015. Next I think I'm going to draw the antagonist of their story, so look out for that! If you have any questions about my characters or art process, feel free to ask!

Stay Awesome! <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos