Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

 


Time: Approx. 1.5 Hours

Character: Wilbur Soot (Dream SMP)

So... I've been absorbed.

Here's some C!Wilbur fanart for y'all. I've kind of been hyper fixated on the L'Manburg part of the Dream SMP, so expect a bunch of fanart for that. I'm thinking of doing some Technoblade fanart here soon. Maybe some Ghostbur? 

If you for some reason can't tell what this drawing is supposed to be, it's supposed to be just after Wilbur presses the "blow up L'Manburg" button. I'm pretty proud of this whole thing.

If your wondering why pen pressure has left the chat, that's because I lost my tablet pen. I'm going to try and find it, but it's not the biggest deal for now.

Stay Awesome! <3

Comments

Post a Comment

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos