2021 Profile Picture - Digital Art

 


Total Time:
Approx. 1.5 Hours

Character:
Yours truly :)

I subconsciously started doing a yearly redraw of my profile picture, and here is the most recent rendition! Below are all of my previous versions in order!

2018 - 
When I first started making digital art! I didn't know how to blend or anything and I still used my weird pupil style.

2019 -
I'm a little bit more experienced with digital art at this point, using some color dodge layers here, but I'm still really inexperienced. Intro to the weird hair shape and the iconic blue hoodie!

2020 -
I'm a lot better at digital art at this point, but I'm still really not very good. The unvaried line weight is indicative of when I lost my tablet pen charger, so it's very weird and not as good as it could be. I'm also just now noticing that my bangs in my art changed sides between 2019 and 2020 and that bugs me so much.

2021 -
I didn't even intend for this one to have the exact same pose and such as the 2020 piece, but it's a nice comparison. I now know a lot more about digital art, though I don't know everything. Layer modes are literally the best. 

I enjoy the fact that I still have all of these to look back on and see how I've grown as an artist. If it weren't for this blog, a lot of my early digital art would be lost to time and on my broken old computer. If you have any questions on digital art or any of my personal tips, feel free to ask! I'm happy to answer any questions!

Stay awesome! <3









Comments

  1. I loved seeing your art style growing and changing through your drawings. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos