It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart



Drawing Time: Approx. 2.5 Hours

Characters:

Frisk - Undertale

sans - Undertale

I slightly changed my way of drawing Frisk, but I'm kinda here for it. Sorry for the insane amount of Undertale fanart recently. It's just my favorite video game. I think it's important to note that I haven't done a genocide route before. I don't really like how I put Frisk in this drawing. They don't feel like they're in the scene. For once, I like the background the best. I don't want to talk about sans in this drawing... If I were to do this again, I'd probably make Frisk reflection be shown in the tile.

I used so many add layers for this. I also experimented with Gaussian blur and motion blur. I used my normal shading tone for the base shading then did some overlaid multiply and add layers to do some coloration.

Stay Awesome! <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos