Food Fight!!!!!!!!

 Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I did not post much this week! Good news is, in a little bit, I'm gonna post a comic. I'll give one hint; It's Survivor themed.
  Well, Quin did have a story for you guys, so, take it away.
   Hello, my name is Quin. Once at school, we were eating lunch. Until a kid yelled, "Food Fight!!!"
    I was angry furious about this because Audry threw my lunch at me.
    "Audry," I asked, "Why did you throw my lunch at me?"
    "A kid yelled food fight." She replied.
     I scooped some peanut butter off my face. "Pay back!" I yelled, hurling the glob of peanut spread and whole wheat bread at Audry.
     She laughed, "Quin!" She threw some mashed potatoes at me. I dodged and it hit the girl behind me. She hurled a glob of cake at me. Both Audry and I dodged and it hit another girl.
     Moments later, the principle barged in. "Stop!" She yelled. Everything fell silent.
     Out of nowhere, Audry yelled, "Quin started it!" I gave her an angry furious glare.
     The principle dragged me to the office. I sat in the waiting room while she talked to my dad (my mom was on survivor at the time). She called me in.
     "So," The principle said. "Is it true you started this food fight in the cafeteria?"
     "No, ma'am. Steve started it by yelling 'Food Fight!' in front of Audry, who blamed it on me." I answered honestly.
     Long story short, Steve and Audry got detention for a week, which served them right. So, until the next comic, bye!
    

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos