About Comic Characters

Hello readers! It's me, Rita, again. I know I haven't posted a comic yet. This post is a description of the characters.
   The twins are 11 years old.  
   First, Quin. Quin is the smarter of the twins. She has hair in a sort of crown shape.   She likes Animaniacs and Harry Potter.
     Next, Audry. Audry is way more bubbly than Quin. She likes to eat. It's her main trait. She is my personal favorite sister. She has a half moon hair design.
     I hope you enjoyed this post as an introduction to my comic. It's either going to come out sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon. So, tell me about who you think you'll like the best. Until my next post, bye.

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos