Audry's Hide and Seek Story

Hi! It's me, Rita again. I have decided to post comics each Saturday and random articles on other days.
  Today, I'm going to hand it over to Audry for a small thing.
  Hi! My name's Audry. Thanks to Rita for letting me tell you guys some things. My favorite game is hide and seek.
   This is a story of when things got crazy.
   Quin and I decided to do a parents vs. kids hide and seek game. Quin and I were on seeking. We searched for 8 hours. We eventually started breaking most of the rules. It was dinner time, and we still hadn't found our parents.
   Turns out they went to get ice cream! I'll hand it back to Rita for the final paragraph.
   Thank you Audry for telling that hilarious story. So I hope you enjoyed it. So until next time, bye!

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos