A Pokemon Post

Hi, guys! It's Rita again. Today, I'd like to do a non-comic based post.
 Today, I'm gonna tell you about Pokémon! First of all, my favorite generation is the third generation.
That is the generation where Hoenn was introduced. My favorite Pokémon is Fennekin.
  With that out of the way, let's begin!
   In October 2015, I bought Pokémon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3Ds. As my starter I chose Torcic (the fire bird). I nicknamed him Tim. The first Pokémon I caught was a zigzagoon I named Ziggy. I kept him on my team till the fifth gym. The next Pokémon was Leah the Slackoth. She is still on my team.
   In December 2015, I got Pokémon X for Christmas. As my starter in the Kalos region, I chose Fennekin. I gave him a girl's name; Fern. Next, I caught Felissa the fletchling. Both of these Pokémon are still on my team.
  I have beaten Alpha Sapphire and X and also the Delta Episode. During the Delta Episode, I caught Rita the Rayquazza. Hm, that sounds familiar. Other legendary Pokémon I've caught include Kye The Kyogre, Nebula the Solgaleo (yes, I am playing Sun), Xernie the Xerneas, and Lola the Latias just to name a few.
  While typing that last paragraph, my spell checker got so mad! So, tune in this evening for a comic, and, BYE!!!!!!!!!     
 

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos