The List - Sisters Comic

 


Character:
Quin

Time:
Approx. 2.5 Hours

Look! A new sisters comic! I haven't made one of these in a HOT second. I recently had a bunch of comic ideas, so hopefully I won't get in a rut again. Quin (and Audry!) has gotten a bit of a new outfit since my last drawing of her. Personally, I think it fits her a lot better than the T-shirt and shorts. 

I'm in a kind of transitional period with my art style right now. I've been trying out using the Marker brush in FireAlpaca for my inks with a kind of dark reddish color. I think it looks good and gives it a very soft look! Though, some pieces might need a harder edge that the Marker brush doesn't give. I really like how I've done hair here though.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for future comics! For those of you who celebrate, good luck for Lent! 
Stay awesome <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos