Finale - Undertale Redraw

 


Character:
Frisk

Time:
Approx. 2.5 Hours

Original:

I made the original version of this piece near the beginning of quarantine, so almost two years ago! It's the only drawing from my trackpad days back then that I'm still proud of. But I knew there was some stuff that I could still improve on. Two years later, I've made this! I'll let you be the judge of how much I've improved over the years. For one: I flipped the canvas while sketching. I actually sketched, as apposed to the original. I've slightly changed my style of drawing Frisk, so that's been reflected too. I tried to focus a lot more on having the highlights land in the right places, adding very minimum shading. My line art style is slightly more detailed in this piece, though I can't guarantee that level of detail on everything from now on.

Let me know if you have any questions, and who is your favorite Undertale character? Are there any old pieces that you'd like to see me redraw? Any Undertale or Deltarune scenes I haven't drawn that you'd like to see?
Stay Awesome! <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos