I'm So [Fricking] Done - Asteroids and Dragons

 


Characters:
Andy Harris, Anya Adams, Kendra Andrews
Eli Jenson, Chloe Charmichael, Tyler Everton
Carter Freeman, Ella La Rue, Candace Andrews

Time:
Approx. 3 Hours

Credit goes to Capochiino (i'm not sure what social) for the bases!

An art youtuber that I watch did a bunch of these expression memes recently, and I thought it would be fun to do with my OCs! I put all of the names in a spin the wheel thing and put all the spaces in another and picked the spots randomly. That means these expressions don't all exactly fit.

With this post, Tyler makes his first appearance on this blog! Andy made a very small cameo as Napstablook in my Asteroids and Dragons as Undertale post from a while ago. Ella also looks a little different from the last time I drew her on my blog. And of course I messed up on Chloe's bangs (they're supposed to be on the other side). Kendra's in a different outfit than normal... I think that's all the changes in these characters since their previous appearances.

Please leave me some questions about these characters! I'm planning on doing some Oliver's Antics style character intros in the coming months, and I'd love some questions to answer!
Stay Awesome! <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos