Peace, Love, and Plants - Hermitcraft 8 Fanart

 

Total Time:
Approx. 1 Hour

Character:
MumboJumbo

Hermitcraft 8 has officially started! I watched Hermitcraft season 7 start to finish from Grian, Mumbo, and Iskall's perspectives and started watching Scar and Impulse in the middle of the season. For Hermitcraft 8, I'm watching Mumbo, Grian, Iskall, Scar, and Impulse so far. I still want to watch Tango, Bdubs, False, Pearl, and Cleo but I haven't watched their episode ones yet.

I opted for a red color for the shading for a brighter feel. Multiply layers, add layers with gaussian blur, gradients, the whole shebang. I'm not the proudest of the highlights on the hair and mustache, though that mustache is fabulous. If you know of anyway to get that kind of glow on a pure black color, please let me know!

I will definitely be doing some more fanart of Hermitcraft 8, and definitely of the Boatem pole squad. If you watch Hermitcraft, who are you watching for season 8? Also, if you have any questions on my digital art process, I would be more than happy to answer any you have!

Stay awesome! <3 

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos