Evil Team Meeting - Asteroids and Dragons

 


Total Drawing Time: 
Approx. 4 hours

Characters:
Eli Jenson
Kendra Andrews
Jeff Devon

So sorry for not posting last Friday! But I am back, and I'm here with some Asteroids and Dragons art! I don't know if I've ever done stuff with Jeff on this blog except for the Asteroids and Dragons x Undertale art I did, and I know for a fact I've never posted something with Eli in it. My main problem with this drawing is Kendra's arm. It's wayyyy to big and I could have easily shrunk it. I like the poses of Jeff and Eli in their chairs, though none of these characters are the correct heights. I used my normal shading tone for lighting and shadows. I like the look of the cell shading but blended highlights (I used gaussian blur for that)

I do actually have an announcement about Asteroids and Dragons! I am official putting a comic version of the story into production! I'm not sure when I will start posting the web comic, but it will be on this blog hopefully within the next year. I'll try to keep y'all updated on my progress. My plan is to upload each volume/chapter at once, so there will be quite a break between each post. Sisters comics should also be coming back soon, and it's my plan to have at least one up a month.

If you have any questions about my art process or digital art in general, feel free to ask in the comments! I will try my best to reply, though I don't know everything about art.

Stay awesome! <3 

Comments

Post a Comment

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos