Megalo Strikes Back - Undertale Fanart (!!!SPOILERS!!!)



Total Drawing Time: Approx. 1 Hour

Character: 

Chara Dreemurr (genocide)

I told you I stole the "holding a knife" pose on Monday. This is kind of a "sequel" to my Finale drawing. (check it out here I'm really proud of it) My plan was to make three drawings, each one representing an ending you can get in Undertale. Finale represented the neutral ending and this one, Megalo Strikes Back, represents the genocide ending. I also drew a third one, between these two, that I called Final Power that was supposed to represent the pacifist ending. But I don't like it, so I didn't post it. I do plan to redraw it eventually, though, so I link it here when I do: (I haven't made it yet) Also, if you can't tell, they're all named after songs.

I did the same shading and highlighting as I did in my last drawing, down to the same main shading tone. I ended up using a red multiply layer and add layer in a circular gradient to give it that red tint. I really like the effect it gave.

Please let me know if you want Final Power. Because I'm scared to make it. Please go check out Finale with the link above, I am so proud of it.

Stay Awesome! <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos