The Goop Master - Asteroids and Dragons


Total Time:
Approx. 1.5 Hours

Character:
Chloe Charmichael

I'm trying to do a lot more "concept" art for Asteroids and Dragons, and I'm trying to really develop these characters visually. Chloe is one of my favorite Asteroids and Dragons characters. She's definitely the shortest of the main three. She's chaotic good and an elf. Chloe was really the first character I played around with exaggerating the shape language on, but that doesn't really translate well into three-quarters view. Have to work some more on that.

As always, I am happy to answer any questions about my digital art process, this blog, or my characters! There is a new Sisters comic on the way, so stay tuned!

Stay awesome! <3

 

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos