Peridot - Steven Universe Fanart

 


Total Time:
Approx. 6 Hours

Character:
Peridot

Oh look! Another attempt at rendering! I think this is my most successful attempt yet! I recently got HBO Max, and so I've been binging Steven Universe since I can watch all of it at once now. I have seen the first three seasons a few times, and I'm currently on my second watch through of season four. I am still yet to finish season 5, though I skipped forward to the movie because I love Spinel and all of the music. Still haven't seen any of Future yet!

Peridot is by far my favorite character! I mean, except for Stevonnie and Garnet. She just has all those good fluffy feelings and all that juicy backstory jazz. She's one of my biggest inspirations for writing bubbly characters. On this drawing, I did it all with the pen brush and the pencil brush. The pencil brush was on opacity by pressure and had line weight by pressure off.

As always, feel free to ask any questions you have about digital art!

Stay awesome! <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos