Left vs. Right - My Hero Academia Fanart

 


Time: Approx. 4.5 Hours
Characters:
Todoroki Shouto
Midoriya Izuku

I had this idea while grocery shopping with my family and I saw one of those hot and cold bags. Those always make me think of Todoroki, but this time I was thinking about the fact that it was opposite on the bag to how it is on Todoroki. And then I had the thought of "Huh. I wonder how differently the Sports Festival would have gone if Todoroki was dyslexic." Thus, I drew this comic.

Honestly, this is my favorite comic I've ever drawn. And also my favorite drawing of Midoriya I've ever done (especially compared to the last drawing of him I did). And my favorite hand I've ever drawn. My only critique was that I was too lazy to draw the backgrounds myself so I just used the backgrounds from My Hero Academia. I actually also made my own font of my handwriting! I called it Font-ains of Wayne.

If you have any questions about my art, feel free to ask! Until next time, I will be waiting quite impatiently for Volume 32 or season 6 of My Hero Academia. Which ever comes first.
Stay Awesome <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos