Inbetween - Nanowrimo 2021 Announcement

 


Sup everybody! As you could probably guess, I am doing Nanowrimo yet again this year. I unfortunately didn't win Nanowrimo last year (check out my posts about nano 2020!), but this year it will hopefully be different. Let me introduce to you: my 2021 Nanowrimo project! Here is my synopsis for Inbetween:

"Alistor Charmichael-Freeman lives a normal, satisfying life. But he wishes for more. Until one morning he wakes up 12 years in the past, being told he's been a coma for six months. He's 13 again. But something isn't quite right with this time. People still remember things that happened in the 12 years Alistor supposedly made up. He has to confront the forces behind this change, and look inside himself before everything he knows falls apart. "

... Yes it's an Asteroids and Dragons sequel story, shut up. The funny thing is I haven't actually shared the actual story for Asteroids and Dragons, so the fact that this is a sequel to something I've never really shared is hilarious to me.

Throughout the month I will be posting updates about my progress and maybe some excerpts of my first draft! My word count goal is 50,000 words by the end of the month. If y'all are also doing Nanowrimo this year, feel free to tell me your synopsises in the comments!

Stay awesome! <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos