Chained to the Rhythm - Deltarune Spoilers

 


So! I've played Deltarune chapter 2! I have a lot of thought about it too. If you have not played chapter 2 yet, please go play it now and then come back!

So! Queen is my favorite character from this new chapter. She's literally so funny and gives me serious Mettaton vibes. Beardly (i think that's how you spell his name) is also pretty great as comic relief. Noelle is a very soft bean. NOELLE AND SUSIE BETTER END UP TOGETHER OR I WILL RIOT.

And a bit about this drawing. I had a bit of a freak out when Determination got mentioned. "IS CHARA THE KNIGHT?!" is the only thought that went through my brain. But I've seen a lot of fan theories that Kris is the knight. Which I guess makes sense after... the end of the game and the scene I've drawn here. I don't really know how to interpret this, but I definitely don't think Kris is trying to be malicious. They took out the soul after the fountain got opened. My personal theory is that the soul is either Chara's or Frisk's, the soul being red and the only other red souls we've seen are Chara and Frisk's. The Snowgrave route also implies that Kris doesn't usually act like this.

I'm rambling, so I'll probably end up putting together an actual theory for this. I really like this drawing, and let me know if you have any questions about my art process or my thoughts on Chapter 2!

Stay Awesome <3

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos