My New Favorite Show: Adventure Time

         Hi. Recently, I finished watching Adventure Time on Hulu. And WOAH! It was crazy! So, this post, I'll be giving my nominations for the best of the best episodes in each category.

         Most Random

          This category covers episodes I found too random for my own good.

           Honorable Mentions

             Five More Short Graybles

          This is, uhhhhh, how do I put this? It's random.

              Footbol

            Bmo pretends they have a student. But they betray them. (facepalm.)

              Water Park Prank

            It's one of the episodes with a different style. It's really weird.

            Runner-Up: Breezy

            In an episode earlier in the series, Finn looses his arm and it's replaced with a flower. At the end, a giant tree grows from it and then breaks in a lot of nectar, so his arm comes back. The whole episode was crazy, so you should check it out.

           Winner: Food Chain

            If you've ever seen the show, you'll know this is the most random, crazy episode in the series. It's a semi-educational episode about the food chain. It ends in a flashy song that summarizes the episode.

         Most Sad

            This category will cover episodes that make your eyes tear up. Just writing this category, I teared up. There are no honorable mentions because I didn't want to watch too many tear jerkers.

            Runner-Up: Simon and Marcy

             This episode has the backstory of Ice King and Marceline. It features Simon (That's the Ice King) trying not to let himself go crazy while wearing the Ice Crown. How he does it is by singing the theme to Cheers. 4 year old Marceline's reaction when Simon put's the crown on is the cherry on top of this tear cake. The only reasons this isn't the winner is; 1, Simon calls Marceline Gunter through out the episode with the crown on, which is kind of funny; 2, there is a much sadder episode. Let's get to that one.

             Winner: Lemonhope Parts 1&2 (mainly 2) 

             Mmmmaaaaannnnnn, I really don't want to talk about it. Just watch it, and you'll get my 10 year old mind.

           Best of The Best

             This category is just my personal favorites. No winners, no runner-up, just my favorite episodes I'd like to mention.
              First, I'd like to talk about the Stakes mini-series for a sec. I love Marceline, she's my fave, so a mini-series about her was an obvious choice for the list. I just love it's story telling and enjoy the fights.
              I also really like Food Chain, but I've already talked about it, so I'll save you a paragraph.
              I like the episode Wheels as well. It is really cute and funny.

              That has been my rant about the best show ever. If you actually got through this post, you're awesome! I recommend all the episodes mentioned.
               I know I have a reader in Finland, so, I have a question for you, or anyone. Have you seen the Northern Lights? Please let me know.
               Thank you for reading my blog! Today is my eleventh birthday! Bye!         

             

Comments

The Best of the Best

It's a Beautiful Day Outside - Undertale Fanart

Unfinished Symphony - Dream SMP Fanart

My First Doll Repaint!: Day One + Photos